Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time to get back on track

I need to get back under control. I HATE this feeling. Just a few short weeks ago I was feeling on top of the world. I hit my 10%. I was so close to my 25 lb weight. But literally within a day, I was spiraling and haven’t been able to recover. I skipped WW last weight because I didn’t want to see the 2 lb gain. And I most likely will skip again this week because it would then be a 3 lb gain. I am teetering on seeing the 200’s again and I don’t want that. I grabbed a size 18W pants this morning instead of the 16W I had gotten myself into.



I know what I need to do:


1) Start tracking again

2) Pick healthier dinners and plan better

3) Drink my water

4) Go to bed on time and get up and work out


I doesn’t sound hard to do. I just need to do it. Today. Not on Thursday when a new WW week starts. Today. Tuesday.


Here it is mid-October and my dream of reaching my goal by Jack’s 2nd birthday have all but disappeared. I don’t want to extend the goal to my 41st birthday because that is too far away. I guess I could extend it to our anniversary. But I also think that deadlines don’t work for me. But I really do need a push. I need to push out of the 190’s, but it seems like a huge leap when the scale said 198.8 this morning, when it had been 195.4 a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment