Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In

Last Week: 195.4
This Week: 197.2
Change: +1.8


I completely expected this - I didn't do anything well this past week and on Monday I already decided I wasn't going to Weight Watchers today. It has been a very stressful week at work, with the risk of losing my job tied in. I haven't been eating myself out of house and home, but I haven't made any smart decisions either. I did wake up on Tuesday to work out, though only walked at 3.0 instead of 3.2. And then the kids were up Tuesday night sick so I didn't have the energy to work out yesterday. And then I stayed up chatting with my husband last night.

But this is a new week. I think I have a job :) So I should be able to have a productive week and at least get back to where I was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment