Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

I came home from work last night to a little card from my WW leader asking me to come to the meeting on Thursday to make sure I have a successful Thanksgiving. I can't remember the last time I have been to a meeting. But I put on my WW dress this morning and will go. The scale said 207.2 - ugh. I have 6 weeks left in the year. Could I possibly lose 7.4 lbs by then?! Doubtful.

Originally I was going to WFH on Thursday December 1st, but I am going to come into work just so I can go to the meeting and then leave early for my first elementary school parent-teacher conference.

And I have no plans to be home any other Thursdays, so I should be able to make all the meetings for the rest of the year.

Tomorrow morning I will run outside again. It is supposed to be freezing :( But I got to do it.

I decided against the Jingle Bell run on December 18 -I've just got too much going on that weekend. And then I am not sure about the Jan 1 run - it is along a river and could be really, really cold. After the bronchitis I am pretty nervous about running in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment