Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bronchitis or Pneumonia

It has been more than 10 days since I have been able to exercise at all. I need to call the doctor to be seen because my cough is not clearing up and my breathing is very labored. But other than that I feel fantastic!

We had a freak snowstorm Saturday night and lost power for 18 hours. There are people who still don't have any power. My schedule has been off for well over a week - I hate it when I am not settled, or organized.

Of course, being sick, loss of power, not being organized has really thrown off the healthy living as well. And I will admit, I can eat candy like the rest of them. I ended up buying candy I like this year and Halloween was canceled due to the storm, so I made up a "haunted house" for the kids and they TOT with our candy. But who has been eating it? Yep, me.

The scale said 207.8 this morning. Not going to hide that. My true goal is to get to 198.8 by December 31. I need to get cracking if I am going to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment