Friday, June 28, 2013

Continuing to have trouble getting back on track.....

I woke up at 5:30 am on Wednesday planning to do planks and an interval workout on the treadmill.

I did 5 minutes of warm up on my bike and the planks kicked my ass. Then I tried to do the intervals on the treadmill and started out way too quickly and gave up pretty quickly. I pulled out the computer to do a bootcamp workout instead but the laptop was dead. So I gave up after 10-15 minutes downstairs.

I worked from home and was stressed about work so I found myself munching on trail mix (nuts, M&Ms, raisins) and garlic pita chips.

Thursday morning I was just too tired to wake up.

Last night we went out to dinner - I knew beforehand that I was going to eat a lot. We were celebrating 1 year of closing on our house so we went to Chili's which is where my husband and I went to after the closing. I had 1 drink, many appetizers, shrimp tacos, and we all shared a cookie/ice cream dessert. I couldn't do anything last night because my belly ached.

This morning I did get up and did strength training which I should have done yesterday morning.

We had a going away party for a collegue, so I had 2 pieces of pizza, salad and a 12 oz coke for lunch.

I think I will probably have another gain tomorrow :(

But tomorrow is another week - yes a week with a holiday, but I SHOULD be able to be on track, I hope. Planning on my long run Sunday morning and TOM will be over, so hopefully a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment