Monday, June 10, 2013

I survived my 25th high school reunion.....

It was a lot of fun. And of course I was happy to see that I wasn't the only one to have gained weight - granted, a ton of women looked fantastic and like they did in high school, but not all. I am hoping that I can make it back next year, as I had a lot of friends from the class of 1989, and I hope to look fantastic then as well. Not to my goal weight, but 52 lbs lighter I hope!

I was sad that I didn't dress up as much as I could have because I just couldn't find a dress that I liked how it looked on me.

But now back on track. The scale was up 4.5 lbs this morning! Combination of dehydration and the amount of food I ate Sunday to compensate for the awful hangover. A fun reminder of why I don't drink anymore!

I can just hope to maintain by June 22....but the little I know of where we are going to be eating next weekend, it is going to be very hard!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed your reunion. Funny...I also take great joy in noticing I'm not the only one who has put on weight (or not lost it all yet). I guess that's just as encouraging sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete