Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Slowly getting back on the wagon.....

I went to work on Monday and Tuesday and ate well. And when I got home, dinner was ready for me (yeah!) and I ate fairly okay - no snacking before, but I did have a cupcake each night - I removed a majority of the bottom so I was mainly eating frosting, but I tried to grab the smallest ones. Thankfully the cupcakes are almost gone!

I have the remainder of the week off and I have today to myself (another yeah!) I went grocery shopping and stocked up - though I'll need to go later in the week/weekend for more produce. And I went to BJ's to stock up as well (and avoided all of the free samples). Fresh City is on my way home - a place I LOVE their burritos and their salads (and the 2-3 times I go a year, I get both). I chose to just keep driving by. I was 5 minutes from home. I needed to get home and eat my if-I-were-at-work snack and lunch, which I am doing now.

The scale hasn't budged much  - 5.4 pounds up from Saturday the 8th. The fact that I lost 6.6 lbs in 3 weeks, which is completely insane for me, makes me wonder where my body is trying to set at. TOM is arriving on Saturday, so I am just trying to avoid the PMS munchies and know that it will probably be another 10 days before I know exactly how much "permanent" damage I have done on the scale.

In the back of my mind I considered not going to WW this weekend, because the scale will be up probably 4-5 lbs and that is embarrassing. But I know I have to go. I may chose to take a pass on the scale, but even that I am thinking I shouldn't do. So I have gained. I did have 7 weeks of losses - big losses.

I need to get back to exercising. I am thinking that after I drop off the kids tomorrow I will go running.  I have never run more than 3.14 miles on my own, so this will be a mental challenge. But I would like to do it, then I can go again on my own on Sunday morning.

Tomorrow is my daughter's last day of 1st grade. I am eager for it to come. I feel like our transition year is coming to a close, though we technically didn't start our new work/school/commute schedule until the end of August. I want to organize like crazy the next couple of days and then just live for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment