Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #10

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 196.6
Current Weight: 195.8
Change Since Last Week: -0.8
Total Change: -36.4
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


Totally undeserving for any loss this week as my eating was pretty out of control. TOM and work stress and absolute desire for the frigid month of January to be over had me grazing quite a bit when I got home from work.


But February is here! As of tomorrow winter is 1/2 over! I know last year we had an absolutely incredible amount of snow from February 8th on, but even if that were to happen again, at least the end is near!


I had all these thoughts of celebrating Chinese New Year tonight and all these typical yummy, fattening foods for the Super Bowl tomorrow, but now I feel like doing none of it. Definitely not the Chinese New Year stuff tonight. I want to wake up feeling refreshed and the scale not being out of control. The Super Bowl....I can make healthier versions of some stuff and not go out of control.


Today me and my daughter are getting our hair done and then going to Target and Sports Authority to get her some new soccer and work out clothes. She needs to start doing cardio work in preparation for soccer this spring and I need to get back on the exercise wagon, if even just a little bit. It is better than nothing!


I so badly want the scale to be under 195. I haven't seen a new "number" in a long time - I am where I was in early December and it has been bouncing up and down for 2 months so I've got to get moving! I weighed my son the other day and he was 38.6 pounds - A couple more pounds and I can say I've "lost my son"!

No comments:

Post a Comment