Friday, September 8, 2017

3-Day Refresh Coming Up

My eating this week has been pretty good - and by that I mean the 3 days of work so far. I weighed myself every day, I ate the food I brought to work, I for the most part my snack I brought to work (but then brought home to eat because I went home to get my Middle Schooler off the bus). I purged the house like crazy, which resulted in wasting money, but as I tell everyone, money is no object when it comes to losing weight - that doesn't mean that i can spend $350-$700 a month on a weight loss/work out place that friends of mine can, but if that means my husband asking me to buy Smores stuff and then we don't end up having the firepit, so I throw it away. If that means that I throw away the ice cream that we bought for my son's teeth extraction.

Last night we had a nice meal because right now Thursday is our 1 free night - and we had a little dessert to celebrate the start of Football season (too bad our team choked, but I went to sleep before they choked because sleep is way important!)

Before I even left on vacation, I bought the 3-Day Refresh. Today is the day. My "starting weight" is 226.2.

It is 11:30 am and I am kind of failing - not because I have been eating other food, but so far I haven't had enough or drank enough water.  And now I am stuck in this 2 hour conference call - but I am home so I can make it.



This is the 3-Day Refresh Schedule:

Wake Up - Drink 8-12 oz water

Breakfast (within 1 week of waking) - Shakeology (I am using chocolate) with water and a fruit - I usually make mine with milk - I didn't have this until 10:00 am

Mid-Morning  Fiber Sweep Drink - this is the bad part of it - I drink it with my nose held - Need to have this now

Lunch - Vanilla Shake with a fruit - plus veggies and fat (for me this will be hummus)

Snack - Vegetable and Fat

Dinner - Vanilla Shake (without fruit)/ Veggie/Fat Meal

It is a weird feeling because I just want this weekend to be over so this be over. We have a pretty full weekend since it is the first weekend of fall sports. But it is also a good weekend to do this because we don't have the time (or $) to go out or do much.

So I will do this and jump start my healthy eating which will continue on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment