Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back-to-school/ back on plan

My kids went back to school last week, but last week and this weekend was spent organizing - unpacking from vacation and getting into Fall mode, so today feels like the start of the year.

I will probably write another post full of the god awful pictures of me from our vacation, but those pictures are on my computer at home, and I wanted to get a post out there.

A lot of my plans for the fall I had prior to my vacation, but they were just re-iterated by seeing the pictures of me.

Back in the summer I cancelled my Weight Watchers account because I wasn't going, but I have decided to start going again on Saturday September 16.

I am not starting this weekend because I am doing a 3-day cleanse this weekend. I bought it when I got my latest bag of Shakeology, knowing that I would need it after vacation. Originally I was going to do it over Labor Day weekend because I can't make the shakes at work, but a friend suggested starting it this Friday (when I work from home).

I didn't want to get on the scale last week because TOM arrived, so today I decided I just needed to do it: 227.2. I had guessed 228 (though secretly worried I was back over 230). I am hoping to be back down to 223 when I re-join WW because I think that is where I was the last time I went.

I went running this weekend! I went with my BFF/BRF - We went 4 miles - The last time I ran was July 22nd, with her. She is doing a 1/2 in January and had run 8 miles before vacation (we met up with them for an evening on our vacation). We didn't run the 4 miles non-stop but I was happy it was her idea to walk. I will write more about my running/exercise plans for the fall in another post.

Below is the only picture of my from vacation that I have on my phone. I was horrified by it. Though in my defense I was standing very awkwardly because I was terrified of slipping and then falling off the cliff behind us! I will post more lovely pictures later :)



Hggg



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more vacation photos. Don't worry, just refocus and get going.

    Good job on the 4 mile run/walk. There's no way I could even run 1 mile LOL.

    ReplyDelete