Monday, September 25, 2017

Weight Watchers DID happen/ Running did not

Weigh-in: 223.4 (this is my at-home weight, my WW weight was 224.4)

I had a pretty good week last week and was excited to get back to Weight Watchers on Saturday morning. I was surprised when they automatically had me start from scratch, while when I re-joined in January and hadn't been there in 18 months I had to fight to get my weight started from scratch.

So that means that while I am 7 pounds from my highest in January, my 5% of 11.2 starts now instead of being close to it, but I am okay with that. I wonder if they are doing this so they can track better how long it takes someone to lose weight.

We were and I was pretty busy all day Saturday but I made good food choices. I planned on running on Sunday so I made pasta, with roasted tomatoes from our garden, and baked zucchini from our garden as well, along with thin chicken pan fried.

I didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked because I got sucked into watched a Hallmark Fall chick-movie, so didn't go to sleep until 11:00. My alarm went off at 6:00 - it was going to be 90 on Sunday and I wanted to get an early start. I got up (and was happy to see the scale say 223.2) but pretty quickly decided to start home and get a ton accomplished from my To Do list (including slowly deleting 1 million, yes, million work emails). I am okay with my choice. I got a TON done yesterday (including shopping for winter/snow clothes for the kids) which makes this week earlier.

Eating Sunday was so-so - it could have been so much worse! I didn't eat anything while out doing errands. I had made pasta salad for dinner, but ended up having some for lunch and as my snack as well.

Dinner was steak tips, grilled asparagus, and pasta salad - an annual tradition we usually have for the first weekend of football because it was the first meal my husband made for me for the first football game he took me to. I probably didn't drink as much water as I could have and dinner was salty, so the scale said 224.2 this morning. Incentive to try harder today, but TOM is coming so it could be a little harder.


1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing a great job!

    I'm having trouble with water too.

    ReplyDelete