Friday, September 29, 2017

TGIF!

This week seemed to drag on forever, and while it is only 9:30 am, I feel like Friday is going to drag as well. The kids have a half day - I wish I did! But I did take a half day earlier this week.

Monday was a great day - as well as Mondays can be, and Monday when TOM arrives. But I felt good, I felt like my eating was fantastic.

Tuesday - not so much. At all. TOM really took its toll. I ate like crap - I blamed TOM but really it was the anxious feeling of being home in the afternoon and having a ton of work to do, work I didn't want to do (I did all the work I liked on Monday!). So a bag of popcorn - gone :( And candy that was the house - gone (though I did throw some of the candy away).

Wednesday I felt like crud (overeating hangover I think, plus allergies) so I worked from home, but ended up taking a half sick day because I didn't work the whole day through - but I did get a lot of stuff done.

I've been doing pretty well otherwise - I will sit on my hands today if I have to! I am hoping for a pound loss tomorrow at my meeting - we shall see!

I won't be able to make my meeting next Saturday morning but I am planning on weighing in on Friday morning - which will help me eat normally on Thursday, even though the Patriots are on Thursday Night Football.

1 comment:

  1. How have you been doing at your meetings? Still going? Losing?

    ReplyDelete