Friday, September 15, 2017

Twas the Day Before Weight Watchers

Ugh. Tomorrow is the day I am supposed to walk back into Weight Watchers and the scale said 228.0 this morning. I have watched the scale go up and up and up this week. I sware it is ovulation that does it to me. Yesterday was not a good day - I ate lunch downstairs after I swore I wouldn't (this required me to walk out to my car to get the few dollars in cash I had in the car) and I had to go to the grocery store on my way home because we had run out of cat food and milk and right inside the door was this Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Log thing - the 4 of us finished it off last night so at least there aren't any leftovers lurking around.

Today is my normal day to work from home and I am trying so good to be "good" - not that there is much around here to dive into, but I would find it - I've been known to eat bowls of Cheerios when I shouldn't.

My daughter bought Nutella earlier this week and I ended up throwing 1/2 the jar away because I was dipping into it.

This afternoon I need to go grocery shopping and really going to stick to the list, which will include some snacks because, well, I have kids! I can't have nothing in the house for them.

I hate that I am going to go in tomorrow and most likely it will say I am up 8-9 lbs since April 29, the last time I went in. But I am going to go in!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard but sometimes we need to face the music and see the bad so that we can progress onward to greatness!!!!! You went to the meeting right???? Now it's onward to better weigh ins!!!!

    ReplyDelete