Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday again!

I started out Friday in a good mood - scale said 227.8! But the good mood was also brought on that I felt good about getting on the scale - even though I didn't have enough water or fruits and veggies yesterday.

I went grocery shopping this morning and realized I didn't need to buy too much - we are trying to be diligent with the budget so I tried not to buy foods we didn't need. And I didn't buy "much" junk - yes I bought Mint Oreos for the kids and I will try to stay away from them because I don't really love them. They were cleaning out the freezer compartment where they usually have the Klondike bars, so I didn't pick up any for the kids (again, food I don't really liked).

The junk I did buy, stuff to make s'mores, and dark chocolate for our potential hike on Saturday, I tied in a grocery bag and hid in a chest in our dining room. My daughter keeps eating all the s'mores fixings) and I have been known to too. I am hoping out of sight, out of mind for me.

After tracking well last Friday, illness and busyness kept we away. So I am going to try it again today and this weekend. The goal is to be mindful through Thursday afternoon, at which point I am taking a mini vacation.

Here is to a great weekend! It is supposed to be the first weekend in 7 weeks with NO rain!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a good feeling to get on that scale and see a loss. I expected a gain yesterday, and I got a small one, but I still felt good because it wasn't enough to bring me over goal. I have a problem with tracking. I do well for a week or so and then stop. That's when I run into problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you manage the weekend??? And did the weather remain beautiful for you??? We had good weather on Saturday but Sunday not so much!!

    ReplyDelete