Saturday, June 2, 2018

Tracked Day

I tracked in 3 places today - my HabitMaster, My Water (which tracks exactly that), WW App, and Woops, also FitBit. 

Since it was Friday, I was WFH so NoSoda and DoNotBuyLunch were easy.

I got in my steps - I went down to the treadmill for 3 10-minute/half mile walks which are about 1,100 steps each. But I went to bed (at 10:00!) with 9,600 steps - no, I didn’t want to wander around the house for 400 steps.

I got my water in - with 3 rotating bottles, 1 was always cold and easier to drink.


While I tracked in WW, overall I wasn’t thrilled with my choices. It was a busy work day so I didn’t have a lot of time.

1) I didn’t have my breakfast until 10:30. I have plain Greek yogurt with a little vanilla Greek yogurt to make it manageable. I add blueberries. I chose to not have my 1/2 cup Cheerios. 

2) I love the Chocolate Hummus and while I’ve been know to buy a small tub of it and eat it like pudding, lately I’ve been getting a snack size that comes with pretzels. Scanning it with the WW app - 10 points. Yikes!

3) since I had the 10 points I decided lunch would just be 2 hard boiled eggs - then decided on deviled eggs, hence the mayo

4) An afternoon of conference calls (who does that on a Friday afternoon?) left no time to eat but I did end up having a 5 minute break so I grabbed one of my daughters Carnation Light packets and measured out 1 cup of skim milk - 7 points

5) we got home at 6:30 from soccer practice (after taking my daughter to Dunkin Donuts so she could get a free donut (but required a drink to be bought - so she got a frozen hit chocolate - I didn’t get anything). I was starving so bare myself some spaghetti - but too much - I measured 5 oz and the 3 TB of grated cheese.

I woke up this morning at my normal time and decided not to lounge in bed. But my stomach felt a little, um, bound up. Yes, if you’ll notice, except for the blueberries in my yogurt and the banana I eat while my son eats breakfast at 7:30, I had no fruits and veggies, and perhaps not enough good fats to make things “move along”. 

But over all for a tracked, but not menu planned day, it could have been a lot worse!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the habit tracker so just did one myself. I linked you in my blog post today about it. Thanks for the inspirational idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job! I'm trying to get my mojo back so I came over from Mary Fran's blog. The more support/motivation from friends the better, right?

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete