Thursday, June 7, 2018

How quickly I forget to write

Woops, a day went by I didn't get to write and before I knew it, it is mid-day Thursday!

Saturday was a busy day with lots of kids sports. I ate pretty well during the day but then went out for dinner (something we haven't done as a family in a while and probably won't again for a while as we are trying to be good with the budget) - It was a beautiful evening and they had Blueberry Lemonade Sangria on the menu- 2 glasses of that tasted so good! I had a couple small pretzel bites, 3 chicken wings, all the carrots and celery that came with the wings, and my dinner was a Mediterranean Bowl and pretty healthy. We did have dessert though :(

Sunday was drizzly weather and I slept in and didn't run (despite my clothes lying out - story of my life!). Most of the afternoon was spent starting to get my daughter ready for camp and that included a big trip to Target. And then a wonderful lazy evening reading.

Monday morning I woke up at 3 am and my stomach wasn't feeling great. Nothing "happened" but I didn't feel great and couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to take a sick day. That was WONDERFUL!!! I got so much stuff done around the house!

And the rest of this week has been crazy busy trying to get stuff done around the house, more kids projects and field trips and sports seasons starting to wrap up (we are hoping we are all done this coming Saturday!).

Throw in a monthly visitor and it hasn't been a great week. The highlight was stepping on the scale and having it say 228.2!!! Wonderful sight and completely unexpected. I am TRYING to eat well. I need to stay in the 220s and I REALLY want to get under 225 by the end of June. With my monthly visitor on its way out, means I am in my "good" 2 weeks of the month. Which is good, because in 2 weeks school will be out for the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Yay to the scales showing a nice unexpected surprise!!!!

    I need to take a ‘sick day’ and get some stuff done!!!!

    ReplyDelete