Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in

Last Week's Weight: 196.4
This Week's Weight: 195.4
Change: -1.0
Total Loss since 3/25/2010: -20.6

I am not feeling my usual chipper Thursday morning self. Even though I am where I was 2 weeks ago when I got my 10%, I am not convinced that I will actually stay this same this week at WW. And the fact that I've got quite a few food hurdles coming up in the next week, makes me nervous. I would love to have a loss for next week, but right now I am just concerned about staying the same.

Hurdles for the week:
Thursday dinner - out with a friend - going to drink water, not alcohol, going to have a veggie quesadilla and maybe some wings
Friday lunch - work function - hopefully just a salad with protein
Friday dinner - on the road - probably fast food
Saturday - mid morning - mid afternoon (ie 2 snacks and lunch) - on the road

Hopefully all other meals for the week should be planned.

I will get in my work out on Friday morning but won't be able to do anything probably for the whole weekend - Maybe Sunday night, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment