Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another week disappears

So much for posting every day. At it completely is reflected in the 194.8 I saw on the scale this morning. TOM and a very salty meal for dinner is partially to blame, but over all it really wasn't a good week. I have barely been able to breathe in the last week- I have zero time at work to chit chat, surf the web, or even go to the bathroom - it stinks! And then I come home, deal with the family, and work again from 8:30 - 12. I don't want to just "deal" with the family. It is my favorite time of the year (though the weather has not been great). I want to be enjoying myself! I hate being so close to panic attacks. I hate not having anytime to myself or to do the things I like, or even just sit on the couch and watch TV. Thankfully this won't last very long.

So obviously my eating has also suffered. Because I have been so busy, my snacks haven't happened which results in me wanting to eat crap for lunch, instead of the lunch I brought (I also have been going down to the cafeteria to get a second Coke, because I have been drinking my lunch one for breakfast because I am so tired). And I am starving at dinner because I haven't eaten since lunch. And I haven't been getting in my water. Overall, bad, bad, bad behaviour.

Here is to another week....

No comments:

Post a Comment