Friday, May 13, 2011

Dehydration woes...

I really thought I posted yesterday. Hmm. Seemed to have gotten eaten. Honestly, I can't even remember what weigh-in was yesterday. It was pretty bad I know - My husband made something insanely salty for dinner on Wednesday night.

This morning I felt like crud. No because I was hungover (I didn't even finish my second drink) but I was severely dehydrated. I met my friend at 8 at a restaurant, we probably didn't eat until 9. Were out until 11. Didn't even finish 1 glass of water. I didn't drink any water when I got home either. And I didn't go to bed until 1:00. Ugh I was dragging this morning. I don't even want to mention the scale this morning. Awful! (I really didn't want to step on but I decided to throw all the superstitions of Friday the 13th away and just face the music)

Today I am working from home for the first time in a long, long time. The kids are at my parents, my husband is home. I was trying to eat a normal day. I pulled out all my WW stuff. I cleaned up the work out area downstairs.

I am going to try. I say that, I've said that before and failed a million times, but I need to stop just saying and start doing. The scale needs to go the other direction, badly!

1 comment:

  1. Been there and I'm here supporting you! Don't give up...just take it a day at a time, a meal at a time.

    ReplyDelete