Friday, October 28, 2011

2 missed runs is killing me!

I had a crazy amount of work to do, plus this insane cough, so I didn't get up for my Tuesday run. Instead I was in the office by 7 am :(

Wednesday afternoon I left to fly to Canada and it was a whirlwind trip - I barely got to sleep Wednesday night and then I got home 3 hours later than expected Thursday night. It was SNOWING when we arrived and the drive home from the airport was scary. I literally walked in the house and into bed.

So needless to say I didn't get up this morning. Plus I am still coughing like crazy. Borderline thinking about going to the doctor.

I am all out of sorts. Eating was completely off while I was away. Barely got to drink any water. Meals weren't eaten or eaten at horrible times. And I came home to an empty fridge. So I need to find time to go out shopping before a SNOW STORM Saturday night. I haven't planned menus yet and I am so starving that I would be afraid of what I would buy if I were to go shopping with no planning!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You've had a rough week. Take care of yourself. I hope you find time to get your groceries before the storm. Snow...wow. :)

    ReplyDelete