Thursday, January 10, 2013

Late week check-in....

I really have meant to write a lot this week, but this week has been insane. I have been working at home every night after the kids go bed, which has left zero time for me-time or things off my person To Do list.

TOM finally showed up 6 days late and has been kicking my butt as well. But could ultimately be good for the weigh-in on Saturday. My scale at home as been all over the place this week, but I am really hoping the 2 lbs I gained at the end of the holidays will be gone for good.

Some challenges coming up:
Thursday - gymnastics with lots of access to goodies, plus dinner is later and is pizza - must stick to 2 pieces and some salad

Friday - beginning of swimming lessons from 5:45 - 6:40 - I plan on eating a heavy snack before i leave the house and then light snacks for me for during the lessons and eat nothing when I get home - I'll bring heavy snacks/lunch foods for the kids

Saturday - Birthday party in the afternoon; friends coming over for dinner (and football watching starting at 4:30) - 1:00 games or 8:30 games I can get away without eating, but a 4:30 game just screams football food. And I've got 2 of them this weekend.

Sunday - friends coming over for football/dinner starting at 4:30

No comments:

Post a Comment