Friday, January 11, 2013

Not a stellar week....

While I suspect that the scale will say good things tomorrow, it will be more balancing things out. TOM was really late, and really heavy this month so I sware I am losing 3 lbs in blood and water (I know, way TMI, sorry), but also balancing my body back after a sodium filled week between Christmas and New Year's.

This week was a complete fail in the movement department. I work my WW ActiveLink and pretty much didn't rack up any activity points during the week. I had set alarms on my iphone to walk 5 minutes 4 times a day and I was so swamped at work, I just shut them all off. And every evening I was working until 11 until the end of the week when I stayed up too lates catching up on my DVR. My schedule right now stinks - Getting up 2x a week at 5:45 for a 6:30 am conference call really blows. Those are supposed to be workout days. Hopefully it won't be for too long and hopefully work will level off more so I can get the work done during normal business hours, or at least maybe only work from 8-9, then watch 60-90 minutes of TV and turn off the light at 10:30.

I have been researching Color runs, a Diva Dash, and Rebel Runs - thankfully they are all not until the fall. As much as I would love to run the Boston Marathon 5K this April, I think I will wait until next year - Right now it would be too much pressure that I don't need.

I called my mother today but something unrelated but somehow she managed to turn the conversation to my weight and she was just going off on me - telling me I need to see a doctor, I can't do it on my own. I just let her go off - I didn't tell her I was back at WW or anything. I don't have an desire to share that info with her - Seeing that when I lost 35 in 2010, all she could say was how much more I had to go - story of my life. If she had her way, me and my family would never eat a bad piece of food in our lives....hence how I got here - except for the occasional treat, junkfood was forbidden in our house so as soon as I had money to buy mine own, I ate crap. I don't want that to happen to my kids - I don't want them to see junk good as a treat. I want them to learn to eat in moderation.

I'll be back tomorrow to post my weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment