Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #9

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 231.0
Current Weight: 228.4
Change Since Last Week: -2.6
Total Change: -3.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I managed to make it to WW this morning - my leader has a 7 am meeting and a 8:30 meeting - I've always gone to the 7 am meeting. At 4 am this morning I turned off my alarm because I just couldn't phathom getting up that early when it would be 8 degrees outside and snowing just to go see a gain (seeing that the scale was 2.4 lb more yesterday morning, I figured the gain since 2 weeks ago would have been substantial).

My kids got up at 7:45 (which is very late for them!), I saw that it wasn't snowing, and the scale was much more in my favor, so I got dressed and headed to the 8:30 meeting. I am so glad I did! While I am not 100% better, it is time to get back on plan and get the scale moving again.

This week has still been a battle of not feeling 100%, having not done any menu planning, not drinking enough water, being too busy at work to fit in my afternoon snack so I am ravenous when I get home, so have eaten a ton (usually cheese) while making dinner.

So my plan for this week:
1) Get back to drinking lots of water
2) Start wearing my ActiveTracker and walking more at work
3) Make sure I eat my afternoon snack and drink lots of water on the way home
4) Spend this weekend coming up with new dinner ideas - We have been in such a rut for so long.
Hopefully with this the scale will be back the 227.0 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment