Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #6

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 231.4
Current Weight: 231.4
Change Since Last Week: 0
Total Change: -0.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I am okay with the maintain this week and I am hoping to lose a couple of pounds by next week to get rid of my "holiday gain". I am not upset about having not lost anything through the holidays as I could have gained a lot! Going to the meetings kept me inspired, even if I really wasn't on plan. But it got me thinking for the first time in a long time.

When I got home from my meeting I pulled out all my info I got in my New Member Kit and my plan this week is to actually read it! Try to start tracking. And not snack when I get home. I am really excited for this week.

I wish TOM would get here. I know I am not pregnant, but it so far is 5 days late and is driving me crazy. When I was trying to conceive my kids, my cycles were 32-35 days but have been 28-30 days since. Stress usually hasn't affected me cyclically, so this is really annoying. Then I start thinking about menopause - though I am only 42. I just want to to hurry up and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment