Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No pain, no gain

My "official" January 1st weight is 232.2 which is what I was on December 1st when I re-joined WW, but I am okay with that. TOM is going to arrive any moment and I acknowledge that I have eaten more between December 22 through January 1st than I did the rest of the holiday season. I which really restart on Saturday when I go to WW again. I am going to try to track and see what happens.

I did got to my WW meeting this past Saturday even though I forgot to post it - yes, I was up, but that wasn't why I didn't post it - Shortly after my meeting we brought the kids to my parents and had 30 hours of bliss - though we were crazy busy shopping and organizing.

Besides feeling bloated and crampy and genuinely icky and all that monthly stuff, I am eager to get back on track again. Part of the bloating and ickiness is that crap I've been eating for 10 days. The next couple of nights I will sit down and create my meal plan for next week and I hope it is good - different and more exciting that the boring meals we've been eating forever.

I am so excited for 2013!

1 comment: