Monday, October 27, 2014

I am NOT giving up!

Okay, so I am not stepping on the scale these days ....the number has been dangerously close to 190, when I saw 180.0 on September 20th. In 5 days we are going on vacation and TOM is coming up and I've got so much work to do and so much to do for vacation, that I just don't want to see that number about 190. But I will get on the scale as soon as I get back from vacation. And I am really, really going to try to not buy my lunch this week. I just can't go down there and not get a soda and I need the bloat feeling to subside some. I don't expect to lose a lot of weight in the next 5 days (hence not wanting to get on the scale) - I just want to feel better and avoiding soda and Halloween candy between now and then should really help.

Thankfully soccer practice was cancelled today - this has been my "binge" day when I am home with just my son for 2 hours at the end of the day. I was going to go to soccer myself today, but even better that it is cancelled!

On a good note, I went running 7 miles on Saturday. We did a fairly quick 7 miles as well. I am going to try to get up and get on the treadmill tomorrow and then get a run in on Friday before we leave.

I will get back on track!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment