Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Running and eating.....

It is hump day and the eating thing is just not going well - The scale said 188.6 this morning!!!! God awful. And I've had soda 2 out of 3 lunches this week. I think I have just resigned myself that I am not going to correct this before vacation. I will try to limit it, but I am just too stressed and anxious to be really good the next TEN days!!!

I had an outright binge Monday night. Monday nights have been hard this fall. I pick up my son at 5:15 and we are home for almost 2 hours before my husband and daughter get home from soccer and we have dinner. I end up snacking like crazy - this day I had at least as many calories as I would have for dinner or more, and then had a normal dinner - My stomach hurt. It sucked!!!

But in GOOD news, I woke up this morning at 5:15 am and ran 3.15 miles on the treadmill!!! I didn't sleep very well - I hope to sleep better tonight (more reason not to drink soda!!!) - I lay in bed for a while contemplating whether I should get up or not - there was NO reason not to, so I did!

I would really like to get up 4x a week and work out - Tuesday/Thursday strength, Wednesday running, Friday biking. But baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment