Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pre-vacation food purge

Last night did not go as well as planned - I was in meetings all afternoon so didn't get a snack, was running late leaving, and thus was hungry when I walked through the door. I snacked (heavily) on veggies, dip, tabbouleh, hummus and pita chips. I didn't finish my dinner, but still felt quite full at the end. I refrained from Oreos, cake and ice cream though.

Today is our last trash day before vacation so I purged a ton of food - our poor refrigerator is bare, just enough to get us through to vacation. I also threw some pantry items out (the Halloween Oreos are still there unopened) and also went through our downstairs fridge and freezer and threw out stuff that is just too old.

So we will be all ready when we get back from vacation for a fresh, healthy start!


No comments:

Post a Comment