Friday, October 17, 2014

Will I be able to get back to weight loss??

That is a topic that has been top of mind all week - well really for the past couple of weeks. As my appetite has been increased and I've had very little self control. The 1/2 Marathon is over so I have no excuses - especially since I've done zero exercise since then. I've bought my lunch too many times over the last few weeks and it has always included soda. And all of this is reflected on the scale and in the mirror.

I know I am stressed about work and my dad, and anxious and excited about vacation. But I really need to nip it in the butt. I've been staying up too late (perhaps due to the caffeine from the soda), not sleeping well, not exercising and not eating well. A huge rutt!!

We've got 15 days until vacation. My #1 goal is to have zero soda between now and then. Drink a ton of water. Go to sleep earlier. And not have any Halloween candy. I think that is doable. Beyond that I am not making any promises.

Sunday I am going to running!! My toes are still not healed, but I can't not run. I'll just bandage them up and enjoy the cold morning and the beautiful leaves and running. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment