Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Good and the Bad

My work buddy wanted to have lunch (usually she works from home on Mondays, or at least she used to) and I was good and brought down my lunch from home. The problem is when she wants to have lunch, she wants to eat at noon, so I was kind of starving later, but had my normal snack at home.

But.....

My son had swimming so he and my husband were gone from 4:30 - 6:00 and I found myself chowing on snacky type food (weird food since I had purged most stuff from the house) while helping my daughter with school stuff.

I've always said I gain weight between 5-7 pm - before dinner, while making dinner, and eating too much for dinner.

So it is definitely something I need to work on!

I am sticking to my plan to only run 2x a week (at least for a while) which made Monday so much easier knowing I didn't have to get up at 4:30 on Tuesday (especially since it was 7 degrees this morning!).

100 days from today we leave on vacation!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The snacking in the evening gets me too. Last night I found cake which I ate before dinner. I was ok with calories but really? Cake????

    Yay to vacation in 100 days!

    ReplyDelete