Monday, April 29, 2019

Not much to say about the weekend

I don't really have a weekend recap to speak of.

Friday was a busy day at work and I realized 1/2 way through the afternoon that I wasn't eating like it was a day before WW day - I think at that moment I realized I wasn't going to go to WW the next morning. And thus I made myself popcorn for dinner - yep, dinner of champions.
My weight was atrocious the next morning - 227.4 - And that was after sleeping in a bit AND going to the bathroom 3 times!
My daughter and I had to be in downtown Boston for a 10:30 soccer game. After it was over she wanted to go to a store in the trendy shopping area. Not wanting to try to find on-street parking we parked under one of the skyscrapers. California Pizza Kitchen was right by the elevator when we entered the mall. I had a side salad, an asian noodle dish and some bread....and probably too much of her pasta as well.
After going to the one store (and another!) I caved at the upscale candy store - 3 pieces of chocolate (and $22(!) later) we got our car. $42 dollars for parking later, I was done with spending $!

I hadn't been feeling great all week and I found myself chilled from the cold weather, so I got into bed at 5:00 and didn't get out until 9:00 am the next morning. My husband very nicely brought me some spaghetti for dinner.

I had wanted to hike up a ski mountain (a small one!) on Sunday but the weather app was saying rain in the late morning with high in the high 40s. Not exactly hiking weather when I didn't feel well to begin with.

So my entire Sunday - 8 hours with a few breaks, was spent organizing, editing and uploading to Shutterfly our pictures from our trip. Here are a few of the more artsy ones.

I did get some food prep done, laundry, paid some bills, but mainly it was a day spent in my pjs, in front of the computer, and then in bed

I had originally said I would eat well yesterday but my day was 100% carbs - microwavable pancakes for breakfasts, leftover spaghetti for both lunch and dinner. I did drink quite a bit of water though.

On a good note I got up and did Total Body Cardio fix this morning - I still am not feeling 100% and I got zero walks in at work, but it was better than nothing!











1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you needed the weekend of downtime!!!! It’s time though for both of us to pick up the reigns and get back on track!!!

    ReplyDelete