Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A couple of runs....that's all

I feel myself slipping back big time - not weighing myself, not tracking, didn't go to WW on Saturday. I NEED to get back into the game!

But not all has been lost!

Last Tuesday I woke up and did Beach Body and Wednesday I ran the hills for the first time in over 3 years.

I "slept in" (ie 6:15 vs 5:30) on Thursday and Friday, and slept in Saturday as well. Originally I was going to run 5 miles on Friday and hike on Mother's Day, but the weather Sunday wasn't going to be conducive to hiking so I decided to put off my run until Sunday (for a split second I considered running on both Friday and Sunday, but my bed won out on Friday)

Sunday I drove to the rail trail and did 5.25 miles (to get me to an even 91 for the year). I found that I could park where I was used to (where the stream is a nice reward at the end). I ran almost 3 miles then turned around and then once I hit 5.25 miles I walked the rest of the way. By that time it was raining, but it felt wonderful.
And then this morning I got up and did Beach Body again. I am going to TRY to get up 4 days this week. I feel so fantastic when I do work out in the AM and even though my nutrition has been incredibly poor, moving my body still makes me feel good emotionally/mentally.

1 comment:

  1. I was actually just coming to your blog to send you an email saying that your quietness was worrying me!!!! Sooo glad to see a ost waiting for me! (Yup I even came here before I went to Bloglovin to see what new posts are out there!!).

    Kudos to you for getting out there and running and doing beach body!!! I keep saying I’m going to start...then life happens! Lol

    ReplyDelete