Friday, May 31, 2019

End of the month

My favorite month is coming to a close. June is my 2nd favorite month and so much to look forward to!

I ran 3.75 miles this morning - the odd # because means I ran 9 times in May for a total of 35 miles. It was about 58 degrees when I started but about 96% humidity which I definitely felt.


Besides 9 runs I got in 2 hikes and 4 Beach Body workouts.

But the nutrition was very, very off. Even yesterday I did badly. I was walking into work and realized I had cash in my backpack and at that point decided to buy lunch (even though I had brought lunch with me).

My monthly was supposed to arrive on Wednesday the 22nd and I was feeling pretty gross before that and 9 days later it hasn't arrived. With the joys of being 48, it could just not arrive at all. The symptoms I've been having for a couple of weeks are starting to subside so I am thinking that it could be just a skipped month. But I am so used to having the 1st 2 weeks of my cycle feeling really good. And I want that feeling!

I've got a little over 3 weeks before we leave on vacation and a lot, a lot of stuff to do before then. But the good news is the kids sports are starting to subside, though they may not end entirely until the day before they leave for camp. But I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope that I can make some progress.

I just outlined my plan a few days ago, but here it is again

1) Don't buy my lunch
2) Drink a lot of water
3) Wear my FitBit and take walk breaks during the day to get to 10K steps
4) Increase my fruits and vegetables
5) Decrease my sugar
6) Run 2x a week, Beach Body 2x a week
7) Get plenty of sleep
8) Eat healthy snacks in the afternoon
9) Smaller portion at dinner

If I can follow the above, I feel great! But easier said than done.

On to June!


1 comment:

  1. You’ve got your plan for the month of June. It’s doable!!! You can rock it!!! Let’s do it!!! This is the month of success!!!

    ReplyDelete