Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The next 26 days

I am beyond pissed that I’ve let myself slip so much. I haven’t weighed myself in i I don’t know how long. Due to the joys of perimenopause I am 6 days late - I’ve felt crampy, bloated, my boobs are killing me. And now I may get it on vacation while I should have just been finishing up as we left.

But I can’t think about that right now, I need to spend the next 26 days making myself feel good and to prepare my body for the trip. So in addition to my runs and hikes I want to:

1) Put my FitBit back on and hit 10k every day
2) At least 100 Oz of water per day
3) get up 2x a week to do BeachBody
4) Eat less sugar
5) Eat less carbs
6) Continue going to bed at 9:30
7) Continue running 2x a week
8) Ear more fruits and vegetables

So far today went pretty well

1) wore my FirBit, took 1 walk break at work and 2 at home and hit 10K steps
2) Drank 120 Oz of water
3) woke up and did Upper Fix
4) not perfect - ate some random leftover hiking chocolate
5) not perfect - ate too many garlic croutons while making dinner and during dinner; maybe too big a serving of spaghetti
6) plan to go to bed at 9:30
7) laid out running clothes for tomorrow
8) had a nice big salad at dinner for the first time in a long time


So I am taking it just 1 day at a time until vacation. Then I will figure out the next steps after.


1 comment:

  1. One day at a time is exactly how you will achieve your goals!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete