Friday, May 17, 2019

One run I did and one I didn’t

Thank goodness it is Friday! They say this will be the first weekend in 9 weeks we haven’t had rain and it will get to 70!

The lilacs are out - my favorite! I need to get better pictures



 Wednesday I ran 3 miles around the reservoir (2 loops). I ran without music so I could enjoy the nature sounds.

Today I was going to run 5.75 miles to get to 100 miles. I woke up and fueled but my legs just weren’t feeling good so I went back to bed for 2 hours! I also don’t think I drank enough food or water yesterday.

And I made the mistake of stepping on the scale - 227.8 :( I NEED to get back at it. Next month is my monthly. Tonight me and my husband are going out for a fancy dinner but then I am back on the wagon!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your dinner with your man!!!

    I am so looking forward to a dry and sunny weekend!!!! Big plans for you guys???

    ReplyDelete