Monday, April 11, 2011

I think I can, I think I can....

I think it is time to get back on track. I am sitting here at work staring at 4 bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies a co-worker brought in, and I am not taking a bite. Not a nibble. I am sticking to my guns and only eating what I brought in. And it feels good!

I know that with minor changes the first 2-3 pounds will come off quickly (which will be good because that will get me back below 190) but I need to be very diligent and get back to 85 degrees where I was a couple of months ago. If I can be 184 by my 6th anniversary on May 21st, then I will be thrilled.

I was pretty depressed yesterday - Today was supposed to be 185 which meant I broke out the capris to try on and I hated how they all fit. I had been so close to throwing them away in December because they are size 16 and I figured I would be so far out of them come spring. Thankfully I held onto them (but hopefully I will be out of them by the end of the summer).

Today is the start of a whole new schedule for my family - my husband is now on kid-duty 3 days a week (either 1 kid or both), I am driving his car to work, and we're buying our food at a new place which will require me to go shopping after work on Thursdays (the alternatives are either 1) for my husband to drive 30 minutes each way to go shopping or 2) buy expensive food like we are currently doing) By doing this we'll be saving at least $25 per week.

I tell myself I am going to go to bed early tonight and get up and walk. Wish me luck!

1 comment: