Friday, April 1, 2011

Back in the 180s....

Barely, but I was very happy to see that this morning.

Yesterday I did do fairly well - We had a baby shower for a co-worker and I did have 1 piece of cake, but stopped at that, even though the rest of the cake sat behind me for the rest of the afternoon.

I had a hair appointment after work so I didn't get home until after the family had eaten - they were having hot dogs, so elected to eat leftovers instead. I choice to not have any dessert.

I am working from home today as there is 6 inches of heavy, wet snow outside - Happy April Fool's Day to us! Since my husband is home now, we went to the grocery store together and spent a long time going through the aisles, so 1 I could show him what I normally buy since he'll be doing the shopping now and 2, so we could compare prices - We usually don't by store brand at all, but we are now! I was surprised how much lower our bill was! But there are some things I won't skimp on if it means the cheaper version is less healthy.

I was thrilled that our cart was still full of vegetables, and as we get into summer, all the local fruits and veggies will be so much more inexpensive. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment