Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 190.4
This Week: 192.4
Change: +2.0

Ugh. I've always told myself that by weighing in every day I wouldn't let myself gain more than 5 lbs. But since my lowest was 185.4 a few months ago, here I am at 7 lbs. I tell myself it is time to do something different. But it is hard. Life is very, very hard right now. Work is so stressful that I barely have time to breathe at work (hence me not posting the weigh-in for 2 days....oh yeah, I've been up since 4 am this Saturday because I have work to do between 4 and 6). And then home dealing with our new schedule and new budget and new everything. I am on the verge of panic attacks.

I've said it before, I don't do well with change. Once the change has happened and a routine is established, I can get back into a groove and do well. But with life in-flux, it is so hard for me.

Another thing that happened in the last week is I set a weekly menu of all foods I love (and my kids hate) so I really went over the deep end of eating too much for dinners (to the tune of eating off their plates!). This week I had my husband plan the menus - not that he'll make food I don't like, but I am hoping that it will help me eat less. And I need to make sure he makes enough vegetables - he continues to make as much for the whole family that I would eat on my own.

Need to drink water! I've been pretty good getting in 80 oz, but I would like to get in 100 - I need to drink a bottle after dinner.

And lastly, I need to write here more! It is a hard time and I need to be more accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment