Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Made it through one day....

I ate well all day yesterday and it felt so wonderful! It was not without challenges though. After dinner, where I ate a normal portion, not my as-of-late large portions/seconds. I was still hungry though and everything looked so wonderful in the refrigerator. I so easily could have grabbed a bowl of yummy pasta salad, or early Easter candy, or anything. But I knew I wasn't really hungry. So I forced myself not to have anything.

I made sure I got all my water in too. I backtracked steps as I was leaving the building to fill up my water bottle (20 oz) so I could drink it on the way home.

I lay out my work out clothes and went to bed at 10:30, alarm set. But my daughter came in at 1:00, as she has been doing lately, and I could not fall back asleep. Literally I tossed and turned for the rest of the night. Part of it was because it was 60 degrees out and warm in our house, even with the windows open (yeah!) but mainly it was because of work stresss. Ugh! Needless to say, around 3 am I turned off my alarm and turned on the 6:15 am one instead.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment