Friday, February 10, 2012

Doing so much better!

One of the hardest parts of the last 11 months has been the lack of alone time in the house. After having been used to 10 hours per week, I got zero. Nothing. Not that I don't love my husband, but working from home just isn't the same when he is here. Plus I've been so busy that I actually had to work a full 10 hours. And all fall and in January, my daughter was home on Friday afternoons. But this morning my husband left for work and took the 2 kids with him to school. What a kiddy dance!

The realtor came to look at the house today, so that was fun as well. Now I can get the storage unit, start packing, and start staging. But also start painting :( And a lot of other stuff.

Yesterday WW started. I just decided to start from scratch - new book, new 5%, new 10%. I spent hours yesterday putting all my favorite foods online (I am peeved you can only do 125 favorites though) - I am going to try to track on-line, but I also got a 3 month journal.

Last night was pizza Thursday. I split my pizza into 2 pieces, so had 3 (ie 1 1/2 slices). I went grocery shopping after and bought a bunch of good stuff. Though in the coming months we are going to have to eat away our pantry so we don't have to move it.

Alas....didn't get up to run this morning :( I didn't get home until 9, then had to put stuff away and do some chores, then the realtor came at 9 so I had a bunch of stuff to do around the house first thing. Sunday will be a treadmill run as it is supposed to snow, and Sunday is only supposed to  be 20 degrees!

Eating today, Friday, as been so-so. A long time ago, pre-losing the 30 lbs (which I've gained back), I used to eat terribly on Fridays because I would go shopping first thing, eat a bunch of crap that i could eat in the privacy of my house by myself. So I would in essence not start eating well until Saturday, 2 days after weigh-in, and I wondered why I didn't lose weight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment