Monday, February 13, 2012

I will get up in the morning!

I have to get Tuesday morning to get on the treadmill. I refuse to be like my friend who didn't run for 10 months while they put their house on the market and moved. Granted she didn't have a treadmill, but I really don't have an excuse. I have a meeting tonight, but I refuse to stay up late watching tv. 5:30 am here I come!

The reason for the bit above, is yet again I didn't get up on Sunday morning. Between the kids being up way too early both days and being so excited to go to our first open houses, I sprang out of bed and was dressed by 7:15, on a Sunday, so i could continue packing.

We looked at 4 houses, none of which had a finished basement. 2 of the 4 had exercise equipment in the basement and 1 had it in the 4th bedroom (the 4th house was new construction). Both my daughter and husband kept saying that I could use a 4th bedroom to work out in. I hadn't really given it much thought - I assumed i would put eveyrting in the basement regardless, and I still plan on it. Finished would be nice. But I can fit all my stuff wherever I need to. I really wouldn't want it on the second floor anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment