Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it Monday yet?

I am eager for the weekend, but I am also eager for it to me over. I want next week to come!

I've been buying my lunch almost every day for the last 2 weeks. A good friend of mine gave her notice and we've been going down to the cafeteria to eat. While they do have microwaves in the caf, it is just easier to buy my lunch. Today we are taking her out for Thai food and then having a Super Bowl rally in the afternoon. But starting next week I am back on bringing my lunch.

Tomorrow I am bringing the kids to gymnastics in the morning, then bringing my parents to visit the town we want to move to in the afternoon. We've got a college hockey game in the evening where we are going to be eating consession food for dinner. Sunday is my race and in the evening is the Super Bowl.

But next week my husband goes back to work and on Friday I get the house to myself and having the realtor come over. Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment