Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 216.4
This Week: 211.8

Last week was still completely over inflated from the Superbowl and such. This week could be a little low because I have this bizarre thing where the day AF arrives, my weight dips. Don't know why!

I am wearing the WW dress and ready to go. This past week has not been great. I have definitely had some mini-binges, all coming in the late afternoon/as I am making dinner. Remember how I said once I had to be the one to make dinner, it would be better? It is in some respects, but also I am in the kitchen by myself and no one can see me if I am eating grated cheese out of the bag, or munching on Wheat Thins dipped in Nutella.

As for the portions I am trying to do better. Yesterday I meaured out 1 cup of pasta for dinner and didn't have any more, as much as I wanted to!

The moving stress is coming on, it really is. I knew I would be in it myself as my husband is busy with his new job and studying, but it is pretty overwhelming. I don't want to be like my friend who didn't run for 10 months when she moved. I know I need to run to get rid of the stress. I really, really want to get up tomorrow morning and get on the treadmill. My next 5K is 4 1/2 weeks away and I need to run!

I need to go grocery shopping tonight but I haven't menu planned for the week! As long as I buy dairy and fruits and vegetables I should be okay. We have a large pantry and chest freezer which we need to eat down. But I still need to menu plan so I know what we are eating every night and I can plan for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment