Sunday, February 5, 2012

No race, but 5K on my own...

At the last minute my parents wanted a tour of the towns we want to move to, so I ended up being away from the house all day long. As soon as I got home, we all went back to those towns to see my husband's college town play hockey.

Since I was away all day, was completely unprepared, and completely dehydrated, I blew off my Super 5K race at noon. But around 1:15 I was finally able to sneak out and run at 5K. Not sure if I ran a full 5K, but I ran for 38:41. The GBS on MapMyRun was all screwed up. It was hard, but I did it.

Okay, so we lost the Super Bowl, again. But that is okay. Hopefully we will have a fantastic year with my husband's job and moving.

We cooked a ton of food but I was was too nervous to eat much at all. We dumped most of it. But I did drink a ton! I can't remember the last time I drank alcohol. I will probably feel like crap tomorrow.

Tuesday....the eating well commenses again.

No comments:

Post a Comment