Saturday, February 8, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #11

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 195.8
Current Weight: 196.0
Change Since Last Week: +0.2
Total Change: -36.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


Ugh.....Not that I deserved a loss in any shape or form. Super Bowl munchies on Sunday and Snow Day stress/ boredom on Wednesday, to over all crappy eating each and every evening when I got home from work due to stress and frustration.


I did get some exercise in though!


Saturday I skipped public skating with the family because it was beautiful outside and I wanted to get a run in, so I ran 5K. Wonderful!


Sunday I ran 1 mile on the dreadmill (not continuously, did some intervals), then lifted arm weights THEN swam 8 laps. I was tired!


Today at WW we talked about what we want to do to love ourselves in the next month. And we talked about the routines we learned about last year and which one we can concentrate on in the next week. I chose "Taking some time to think before reaching for seconds" Since 5 pm - 7 pm continues to be my time of difficulty, I am going to work on only eating water and carrots if I have the urge to munch while making dinner, having smaller portions/no seconds, and see how it goes.


Today me and my husband have a date afternoon - in addition to errands, we are going to go to lunch and the movies. I plan on sharing his popcorn :) And not over doing it with lunch - planning my meal before I go and not being hungry (we will be having a late lunch).


I am at 196 today. 190.6 is a milestone for me in that it is 1/2 way between 232.2 (starting point at WW) and 149 (my initial goal).  But for now, I just really want the scale to say 194.8 as I have not seen a new number in 2 months (when I first hit 195.8 in mid-December).

No comments:

Post a Comment