Saturday, February 22, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #13


Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 198.0
Current Weight: 195.8
Change Since Last Week: -2.2
Total Change: -36.4
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


To say I was excited this morning was an understatement, though I will admit I was pretty shocked. I was thrilled to not have to go to WW with yet another gain. But then again I have seen this number before....over and over again since Thankgiving time. I've been between 195.8 and 198.8 (and occasionally a little higher) for the last 3 months. It is time to see a new number. Dang it! I want 194.8! I am going to work for it this week, but at the same time, TOM will arrive on Tuesday.


We had a sub leader this morning. She was my leader way back in the day when I went on Friday mornings, a long, long time ago. She has been a leader for 29 years!  She is crass and funny, but I am glad she isn't my leader all the time. She loves to talk and she had us cracking up, but there wasn't a lot of member participation and she doesn't stick to the topic that much (I went to her class back in November and it was a topic I was eager to talk about and she didn't broach the subject at all).


I love my leader because she lost 83 lbs which is about what I will want to lose, so I feel like I can really relate to her.


After the meeting, I rushed to shower and eat breakfast before we all took my daughter to her first indoor soccer class. And then after, I spent a long, long time putting the points on various boxes all over the pantry. My husband says he wants to do the program - The first thing I want him to do is be aware of points. And I need to be more aware as well. He eats  a lot of processed foods - hopefully in time he will reduce those, but one of the first things I want him to do is to eat actual meals/snacks and eat all day long. He'll go all day without eating and then just pig out all night long.


After that project, I spent more time organizing the 7 bins of clothes I have in the attic. I am currently wearing size 16W bottoms and XL tops. My honeymoon clothes (I was about 184 when I got married) were size 14/L. I am pleasantly surprised that I think I will be able to wear the majority of the Size L shirts this spring - Some are too short. Post-kid boobs and post-40 boobs will do that. I am hoping someday I am back to being a B! Trying on the clothes definitely gave me incentive - while some of them do fit, more toning, 10 lbs loss and less belly fat will make me feel more attractive in them.


I have so many clothes in so many sizes! Not entire wardrobes though. I have a pair of jeans in 8, 10, 12 and 14. I've got little black dresses in 6, 8 and 10. I've got black blazers in 8, 10 and 12. I've got a bunch of dress clothes in Size M. I have overalls and overall shorts in size 6!


Again, no goal setting here, but going to work on tracking. Need to get over this hump and into the lower 1/2 of the 190s. 190.6 is a huge looming goal of mine. 1/2 way to my initial goal of 149.

No comments:

Post a Comment