Friday, September 19, 2014

Getting through the week....

This is one of those Friday's that I just want the day to be over and wake up on Saturday. Though I shouldn't expect a huge miracle or anything in the morning. But I am excited to see my weight and got to my meeting.

The week continues to be a success.

Wednesday night I made pasta for dinner - had a second small helping and a chocolate chip cookie my husband brought home from a work function, but no eating while making dinner.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with my co-worker and ate what I planned - a small burrito and water. My family was away for dinner so I had a PB&J sandwich and a piece of fruit. That is part of why I am not expecting a big miracle tomorrow morning.

This morning the scale said 181.8. But I usually see a big drop after having a tiny dinner. I will have another tiny dinner tonight as I usually do on Friday nights, so I don't expect the miraculous drop tomorrow as well.

I so badly want the scale to say 179.8 so I am going to be working hard!!

Today I am working at home, so I am trying so hard to eat like normal - that is one great reason of having my meeting on Saturday mornings, to keep me in line if I am home on Friday.

Last night I started flipping my closet to fall. I knew I needed to try on the size 14s I bought in August. Everything fit well! These are the other things I did:
--Moved upstairs the majority of my summer clothes except what I anticipate I may need  for Disney
--Had a few remaining 16W bottoms which went upstairs
--in my Fall closet are my new 14 bottoms and a couple size 16 (not 16W), as well as size L shirts - the size 16s are a tad big, but still doable
--I left my XL shirts from last winter in the back of the closet, mainly because I ran out of space in the attic and there are a couple of pieces I may need because I don't have an L equivalent and I don't want to buy it again. I am also a little nervous about some of my existing L shirts - some are a little short and with the post-kid chest, they are even shorter. I did buy quite a few size L tops which appear to be longer, so I am hoping I don't need to dip into any of my XL shirts.

Today I am rocking a pair of size 14 jeans which are total "Mom Jeans" because they are not low rise, but I am okay with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment