Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mid-week check-in: Doing Good

Even though TOM has been kind of a bitch this month, I am feeling really good this week. Maybe still on a high from my run this past weekend. But really my TOM issues are before, not during. I can feel myself getting thinner and less bloated, so I am usually in a good mood. And knowing that the 2 weeks after, pre-ovulation is when I feel my best out of the month, it is something to look forward to.

While our dinners have been a little chaotic, 2 nights of not eating when I got home is good!

Yesterday at lunch, I went down to the cafeteria with my co-worker and brought my lunch - didn't buy anything or have any soda

Today I went to the Weight Watcher's meeting at work. I chose to wear jeans at work. We started the meetings around Memorial Day and every week I went I wore a light piece of clothing from my honeymoon wardrobe. While it wasn't overly chilly during the day (a high around 70), it was around 50 this morning. I chose to wear jeans (and a belt!) because I figure that is what I am going to be wearing until the spring. And as long as I am consistent with what I wear, my weight loss should be reflected.

The plan for the rest of the week:
--My family most likely won't be home when I get home, but I will not use that as an excuse to eat while I am making dinner. We are having pasta with homemade meat sauce. I will eat a normal amount. I did get a carrot cake over the weekend and we ate 1/2 of it. I anticipate that we will eat the rest tonight.

--Tomorrow me and my co-worker are going out for shopping and lunch. I am getting the small burrito and a water, what I had been having earlier in the summer, not the large burrito and the Nutella milkshake that I have gotten the last 2 times.

--Thursday I am going to Parent's Night at school, which means I have some time to myself while my husband and the kids are at soccer. Maybe I will fit in a run - depends on whether I get up in the morning and get on the treadmill (I laid out my clothes last night, but didn't get up :( )

--Friday I plan on working from home but will eat my normal food - not get anything extra at the grocery store and have my planned PB&J for dinner.

--Saturday I will go to my WW meeting at 7 am and then have a busy day. We are going out for pasta for dinner of which I will eat a lot. Because.....

--Sunday I am going for my last Long Run. I am not committing to how long. Right now it is supposed to be in the 80s during the day, so who knows what the morning will look like. I want it to be 10-13.1 miles, the later being preferable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment