Monday, March 20, 2017

Can I Turn It Around???

The gluttony has continued - I am really hoping I can turn it around before next Monday, my physical.

Friday I worked from home and I made my way into a bag of mini-Reeses. Why, why, why did I even have them in the house? Such a weakness of mine.

Friday night was my son's party - I had 1 piece of pizza and a piece of cake at the party, but was actually starving when I got home, so had ice cream with chocolate cake way too late.

I slept in on Saturday instead of going to Weight Watchers.
I had Mac & Cheese with my son for lunch.
I went to see 'Beauty and the Beast' with my daughter - popcorn, soda and raisin-nets.
Spaghetti and zoodles for dinner, more ice cream.

Sunday I didn't run - I was just annoyed on the last day of winter that we still had so much snow and it was not warm (but not really cold - maybe 30 with some wind) - I worked ALL day researching stuff for our trip this summer.
Finally at 5:00 we went to On the Border to celebrate my son's birthday - 2 margaritas, chips and dips (salsa, queso and guacamole) and Shrimp Fajitas. Then ice cream and cake when we got home.

I purged the rest of the ice cream and cake when we were done.
So I SHOULD be able to eat well this week. I need to! My stomach is hurting from over-eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment