Monday, March 6, 2017

Turning it around?

What happened to spring???!!

Thursday morning I got up again and ran, this time 3 miles. It was 58 when we started at 5 am and 48 by the time we started. It was in the 20s by the time we went to bed. Eating still wasn't good on Thursday. I need to nip the soda in the butt!

Friday was a crazy work day but the good news is I ate pretty well! Even though I was home, there really wasn't much time to get up off the couch and eat. Of course my steps suffered, but I made up for them later that evening (I tried out the bike and found I get about the same amount of steps in the same time as on the treadmill). I also did my grocery shopping and went to BJs so I wouldn't have to leave the house for the rest of the weekend because it was going to be freezing!!!

Saturday I went to Weight Watchers --227. When I got home I got on the bike again and went 40 minutes and ate pretty well. But at the end of the day I was 400 steps short of 10,000 but I didn't get out of bed and do more.

Sunday morning was too cold to run outside (10 with a wind chill of -4). I walked 2 miles on the treadmill just to get some steps in, and then at 2 pm there was a small window of 30s so I went out for 3 miles. Originally I had thought 5 miles like a normal Sunday but I was pressed for time, it was a little windy, and yes, I knew I would be way over 10,000 steps just with 3 miles so I stopped at that.

225.4 this morning - I love post-period weeks! It's going to be a crazy week at work but I am really going to try to stay away from buying lunch and soda. I want to be under 225!!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice and active! Kudos to you!!!

    Focus on that weight goal!!!! Think about that when you want to grab something that isn't in the food budget!!! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete